Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun with Friends

Saturday night our friends had some people over for a cookout. I had a great time!! It was good to see friends that I haven’t seen in months, and their friends who I haven’t seen in a year! It was very relaxing we just sat round and talked and enjoyed the evening til the bugs came out!!

So for the record yes I DID ask my friend to have this gathering. Yes I have wonderful friends!! I always have a good time at her parties, she has a diverse group of friends and I love to hang out with them. Somehow things are always low key and fun - I hope for her too.

Since we don’t really have room to entertain in our too small apartment I frequently talk my friends into having people over. Normally I don’t even have to do much arm twisting to get them to do this. Yes I do feel kinda bad asking…but really I am doing it for the greater good…as all of our friends love getting together. Yes, that is what I keep telling myself J

I can’t wait til we get a bigger place where we can have people over!!! I am BIG on the house kick lately…but we have to get this whole wedding thing all wrapped up before we can start focusing on that. So 2009 is the year of house research….I can’t wait, even though I know it will be STRESSful.

No comments: