Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursdays??

What is it about Thursday and me updating my blog? My goal is to update at least every other day for the next week!

The last week has been VERY busy!! Wedding invites out, girls weekend, bachelorette party, wedding shower, MRI, sick day, wedding stuff, doctors visit, and work craziness!!!

Wedding stuff of the week -
Last Thursday night after many things not going as I wanted them to the invites FINALLY got done (except about 6 that need to go out tonight) and mailed out on Friday after work!! YEA!!! I didn’t realize how happy I would be when they went postal. We have started to get our RSVP’s back already and so I need to start updating the spreadsheet to track the RSVP’s.

I ordered the flower girl dress today - again not as simple as I thought it would be! We had picked a dress…I kept forgetting to order it. So Wednesday I went to order the dress, and the site wouldn’t take the order…the e-mail to them wouldn’t work…and their phone number just kept ringing and ringing….NO answer. So I took that as a bad sign and started looking for another dress. I found one - went to order it and nothing would add to my cart. I e-mailed them and got a response this morning that the site had an issue yesterday and it was back up and running. So this morning I ordered the dress - and it SAYS that is was shipping today, so fingers crossed that it comes in the next could of weeks!!!! I ended up ordering - http://flowergirlprincess.com/product_info.php?products_id=464

RSVP’s have started to come in, yea! Makes it fun to check the mail every day, I’m sure there will be a decrease soon after the first responders are all in - but for now I will take it!!!

I have a start on the ceremony so I need to have Dave look over it this weekend to get one more thing confirmed!! I also need to work on making a to do, to buy, to confirm, etc.

Only a little over 5 weeks to go!!!!

No comments: