Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sneeze, Sneeze

That is what I have been doing the last few days. I have caught a cold and even with rest I don’t seem to be getting better very quickly! I can’t seem to get enough energy/motivation to get anything done.

Last night we had a date night at the Laundromat - go us! We needed to wash all of our bedding and blankets for the upcoming cooler/cold weather. So off we went. That place was pretty busy for 7:30 on a Friday night! We got half of it started and had to wait on another machine to come open so I ran across the street and got us Mexican for dinner.

After we washed one of the comforters we had to wash it again, it seems to big even for their washer, I don’t get it. We had ran out of detergent so we bought some there. Dave said to get two boxes one for each of the wash cycles. Wellllll we ended up with bubbles EVERYWHERE!!!! The nice lady there told us to buy some fabric softener and it would get the bubbles out of the wash and they would clean up the rest of the bubbles. Every time we go there we learn something new I guess!!!

This morning now afternoon I am just hanging out. I finally got a shower but that is far as I have got today. So much for my fall cleaning weekend!!!

No comments: