Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Yes, I do know that it is June, and that our year starts in January. I have decided that this year I am going to start my “New Year” in June!!

The first 5 months of 2009 have not been the best. Not that they have been HORRIBLE, and I know it could have been much worse, but I want to start over!

For a few months now I have been saying my life would start to look a little better in June. So I am going to go with the positive and say things are going to be better starting in June - which happens to be today!!

Relay For Life is over! Well the event is but I still have some accounting fun to do with it, but now is the fun part, seeing our total raised go up!

Part of my “June New Year” is I do want to start blogging more. I think like 5 times a week would be a good thing - so that is going to be my goal!

I am also trying to get rid of some of this extra weight, I have been taking baby steps for almost a month now. Hopefully as I am home more it will help with that!

I am planning to take a cake decorating class in July - I started one a few years ago but didn’t like the teacher so well and didn’t continue. So I am going to give it a go again!

My main thought, is to find a nice Happy Medium!!!

No comments: