Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another New Experience

Last night I tried another new things, and like normal stressed myself about it! We tie dyed our 2009 Jaycee chapter shirts!

We all thought that the other one knew what we needed to do. But really none of us had done this before or in over 15 years! We went to get started and learned you needed ½ cup salt for every color and we had planned to do 5 colors. That is A LOT of salt, so Stacy and I had to go and buy some more.

We got back and the fun started we started by putting our rubber bands on the shirts and picking our colors. I of course have to over think things – MAJORLY. So I ended up pretty much being on rinsing patrol.

I am sure that Jackie’s neighbors thought it was a little odd that a group of 30 and 40 year olds where out tie dying shirts at 9:30 at night!

I don’t have a finished project yet, but hopefully tomorrow night.

No comments: