Saturday, June 20, 2009

Time to go home

We woke up this morning and all I could think was I don’t wanna go home!! This is the first time as an adult I have gone camping and NOT been ready go to home on the morning we leave. Since we had the whole day off work we decided that we would just take our time getting ready to go home.

We didn’t get up until like 7:30 - and that was only because the sun was baking us out of the tent.

We slowly started packing up, showering, making breakfast and all that.

Much to my surprise everything DID fit back in the car.

We left the campgrounds about Noon to head home.

We got home and pretty much unpacked the whole car before I had to leave for Relay Wrap Up. Go us! Normally I would have camping stuff in my car for days, weeks, maybe even months!!

And now my mind is drifting…and googling when and where we can go camping next!!!

No comments: