Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What a weekend...

My weekend was supposed to be very simple and boring. Take the day off work on Friday and work the Jazz and Rib Festival and then just chill out the rest of the weekend around the apartment. I was going to clean some, work on wedding invitations. All of this got changed on Thursday night. I went home and our middle cat (who was the first one we got 5 years ago) was sick. He wasn’t really moving and just looked BAD. So off to the Vet we went. He had a urinary blockage. Let’s just say things didn’t go very well and we ended up having to put him to sleep on Saturday. It wasn’t good. He was Dave’s baby - but I still seem to be taking it very hard! Harder than I thought I would. So we pretty much bummed around the rest of the weekend.

Sunday we did go to one of the Delaware Preservation Park’s. It was a nice walk…Dave got some pretty good pictures.

No comments: