Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! After many years of thinking of starting a blog - and stalking other blogs I have decided to give it a whirl.

My name is Carrie and I live in an apartment central Ohio with my fiancé Dave and our 3 cats. We are currently in the middle of planning our October 18, 2008 wedding....after at that time almost 8 years of dating!! I just turned 30 last week and I am not taking it so well!!

I'm really not a very exciting person. Most of my time is spent volunteering, when not planning the upcoming wedding - which is taking more of my time and thought than I ever expected!

I am a member of the Hilliard and Gahanna Jaycees and the Chair for the Relay For Life of Hilliard. I am sure you will hear more about these things on a daily basis.

No comments: