Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We’re going camping!

We are going to go camping with our Hilliard Jaycees friends this weekend at Delaware State Park and I am pretty darn excited! I am looking forward to pizza pies, s’mores, and the wonderful smell of campfires!! And to make things even BETTER - it’s only 5 minutes from home so I am going to go home and shower J That makes things so much more tolerable!!

We went a few years ago and I had an OK time - but had the stress of making Saturday nights dinner - Grilled Chicken Breast, Corn on the Cob, and something else that I have blocked out of my mind! Anyone who knows me knows I think all this outdoors stuff sounds fun - but when I go to do it I can’t deal! I don’t like to sweat - ICK! This time I took the easy way out. I am in charge of Friday night dinner….pizza pies! This I can handle, and will be done before the weekend even really gets started!! So I can kickback and enjoy the rest of my time….as long as it doesn’t get toooo hot!

I am sure I will have some stories to tell on Monday!!

No comments: