Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dang Ice!

Bad weather always seems to come when I have places to be and things to do! Tonight I was supposed to go to a friends house to wrap present for our adopted family. Of course the weather peeps have been saying we are supposed to get bad weather yesterday and today, it did come yesterday, didn’t really look like we would get much today. But we did get was ICE. I HATE driving in icky weather but especially ice. So I called my friend who was on her way home…I didn’t even had to really say it and she said Carrie just go home. I can wrap the presents by myself, there is no reason for you to be out in this weather driving all around. Another reason I LOVE my friends and I am sooo lucky to have them.

So I came home and I am glad I did. Everyone I talked to said the roads weren’t the best and had some pretty bad accidents on them.

So instead I worked on Thank You cards and Christmas cards. I never found the darn return address stamp, so I ended up writing our name on ALL of the Thank You cards….and will probably write it on all the Christmas cards too. I have 7 Thank You cards left I think. I will mail the done ones in the AM and then finish up the Thank You’s and Christmas cards tomorrow night when I get home.

I will be soooo glad to get both of those DONE. We are already talking about next years Christmas cards and how we will have them done early…..we’ll see!

No comments: