Thursday, November 6, 2008

I wanna.....

...go on vacation. Yes I know I was just off work for 7 days for the wedding and Hocking Hills. Yes I had a good time - but it was too short! Dave and I haven’t been on “vacation” together in like 5 years. We had a sucha great time I am ready to go again! But we aren’t sure where we want to go! I have ideas, different places for different reasons, which only makes it harder to decide what we want to do so we can start planning!

The Florida Keys - I have wanted to go since I was 12. We went on a family vacation to Florida with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. Somehow they got to go the Key’s and I didn’t. I think maybe I went to Disney and they didn’t? I don’t know. I just know I have wanted to go since then! Plus I would think it would very pretty sunrise/sunset. So that is another draw for me.
Outer Banks - I would like to go back again in the off season. I went in HS for my cousins wedding in October and thought it was pretty. Again I am thinking sunrise/sunset. We also have family in the area so we could see them too. I also went down once in the summer when I was in college with the fam, but overall it wasn’t much fun, it rained the whole time!!!
Yellowstone - Not sure where this one came from. I am blaming my mom! After we went thought a few of the National Parks last year on our Vegas adventures we started talking about going. Dave would like to go. Mom somehow things Dad might go?? Yea I am not seeing that really!
Disney - I wanna go back at Christmas decoration times! We also want to take Stella sometime. I am going to starting working on my mom on this trip now that the wedding is over.
Vegas - I know it, I like, there is a variety of things to do.
Cruise - I wanna go on one. Dave does not. So I am trying to talk some of the girls into going. We talked about next year. But I really don’t think it is going to be happening. But I thought I would add it to my list.

Many more….I am sure there are many more, but those are the ones that have been on my mind the last few days.

No comments: