Sunday, November 2, 2008

90210 is back…again!

At work this week one of my co-workers mentioned that Time Warner got the CW channel back. Which means we got 90210 again! So this morning I am catching up on the episodes that I missed and set the DVR to start recording again this week. I know I am a dork - I know it - it’s okay!

So far that is the highlight of my day. I was looking forward to the extra hour of sleep from the time change. But my dear cat Guinness had other ideas…he decided to be a hunter last night and caught a bat…in the bedroom. So we woke up to this odd high pitch sound. Dave had to rescue the bat from Guinness and take it outside to free it. All of this meant all the lights in the apartment got turned on, and I was WIDE awake….for hours!!! I fell asleep and 30 minutes later Dave’s alarm went off, a little after that I fell back asleep and got another hour of sleep.

We had to leave by 7:45 so we could take Dave to the airport for his work trip to Florida. Yep the brat is off to Florida, but I don’t think there is going to be much time for fun. He has training during the day, a dinner, and then comes back on Tuesday evening.

So now I am trying to stay awake until I leave at 1 PM to go a baby shower for my old boss. And trying to figure out what I am going to get her for the shower. I never know what to get for baby showers, I always wanna go practical like lotion, shampoo, wipes, etc. BORING!!!!

No comments: