Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time On My Hands

I now think I have too much time on my hands. With the wedding over and most of my Jaycee responsibilities over, and Relay not in full swing yet I find myself doing nothing but watching TV. Don’t get me wrong, I have PLENTY of things I could so around the apartment, but no motivation to get it done. I find that I get a lot more done when I am busy than when I have time on my hands.

Tonight I am waiting to go back to the airport to pick up Dave, at 11:45 AM…ECK! I have things I keep thinking I could do but no, I just sit here and watch DVR shows. While trying to avoid the election mumbo jumbo!

So I am starting a to do list for myself for tomorrow, to see if maybe that will get me motivated to get a few things done. It’s a bunch of little things that I keep putting off….they are starting to add up!!!

No comments: