Wednesday, November 25, 2009

We Reached the Destination!

We got on the road at about 9 AM this morning, a little later than we expected but it worked out well. We got to Charleston about 11:30 and waited for Sarah to come and get us to follow her to the base and get signed in so we could get on base.

Stella has grown so much in the last 2.5 months!!

We went to their house and got settled in and then Mom, Sarah and I headed to Wendy’s to grab some lunch and then ended up at Wal-Mart for a few things.

We went back to the house and waited for Heith to get home from work.

I started making the chocolate pies and then we moved on to getting the shrimp ready for dinner. YUCK! I guess I should be happy I guess when he had them they had heads on them….ICK!!!

The neighbors and their kids came over and stayed until like 9….it was a BUSY place with lots of kids running everywhere and noisy!

I am ready for bed!!!

No comments: