Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday In Hand

I signed up for Holiday In Hand class on-line this year and MUST follow through! Even though it was free I have to prove to myself that I can keep up and DO it!

Day 1 is about value and goals for the holiday season. This works well with the thoughts I have been having this year and conversations I have been having with friends and family members so I am excited!!

Assignment 1: Write your Values & Goals

Values -
Family, giving, gratitude, traditions, memories, friends

Goals
-
* Focus on my family and spending more quality time with them
* Connect with friends and spend more quality time with them
* Complete Holiday in Hand class
* Make treats to give to family and friends
* Spend and evening having fun and going to see a lights display
* Find a way to give to those less fortunate
* Start the tradition of Dave and I exchanging stockings
* Get my Christmas cards out by December 1st so I don’t have to worry about them!

Today is Day 2 and I am just doing Day 1...so off to look at Day 2!!

No comments: