Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

Well I hope that today isn’t a warning of how 2009 is going to go!

I made it up to see the ball drop last night - go me! And even got that first kiss of 2009 after being shocked when my nose touched Dave’s - OUCH! Then off to bed I went.

I was woke up at about 6:10 by Dave coughing. He got up to go downstairs to the couch to sleep, but I was woke up again about 6:18 to the sound of him getting sick. Yep that is how 2009 started.

I was then up til about 7:30 watching TV. And decided I needed a NAP! So back to bed I went and slept until about 11:30!!

Late morning and early afternoon was full of coughing by Dave, watching TV, cleaning the kitchen…then Dave decided he needed to head to the ER.

So we headed off to Dublin Methodist Hospital. It’s a new hospital, just opened last year so we thought would give it a whirl. It has ALL the bells and whistles and everyone there was very nice. It wasn’t very busy so we got to see the Dr. very quickly and everything moved very fast. Dave ended up with x-rays a breathing treatment and they sent us off with three prescriptions to get filled - he has bronchitis.

We went to Giant Eagle to get the prescriptions filled, but they closed at 3 and it was 4:15. Dangit! Missed out on those Fuelperks!! So we went across the street to Walgreen’s who was open til , YEAH!

So we have just been chilling since we got home. Dave had some food so he could take his meds, I have been watching TV and cleaning up the kitchen….somehow it willll all fit!!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: