Sunday, October 5, 2008

Less than 2 weeks!

Wow - time sure does fly when you are getting married!! It looks like it has been a little over a week since I last updated this blog.

Last weekend I went to a Relay For Life Leadership Summit for $10,000 Team Captains and Chairs and Co-Chairs for next year’s events for all over Ohio. I love going to these things, they have some of the best trainings I have been to. They are fun, informative, and you get to hear ideas from all over the state. I also call it the one “perk” for chairing the event - because they pay for hotel rooms for a night since it’s a Friday night/Saturday thing! Stacy went also this year so it was cool to have someone else to share it with and room with. Let’s just say I order room service for the first time ever, and it was off the kids meal and in the end we didn’t pay for it. The service for the wasn’t the best!

Saturday afternoon and early evening I went to Stacy’s and we worked on wedding crafty projects. We made a photo frame card box for the reception. We then headed over to a party at our friends house and then back to Stacy’s I went. I stayed there so we could work on more wedding crafty projects along with making a to do list and trying to talk things through for what I wanted and needed. We did finish the monogrammed aisle runner and a nice long to do list!!

Last week I didn’t have a lot going on. I started tanning, Dave and I went out to dinner one night to get away from it all, I had a Relay meeting with a possible committee member, and get a good amount of wedding stuff done. I think we are very on schedule right now!

This weekend I went back to my parents place and got my hair done on Saturday morning and then we worked on more wedding stuff Saturday afternoon. Saturday night we watched the OSU game, which I feel asleep part way through!! But yea they won!!!

Today was cleaning the car, heading back home and then Dave and I went to Michael’s to buy a few more things for centerpieces and had to return a few things to Wal-Mart and pick up a few more things. But I got a lot off the to do list!!!

We are now at less than 2 weeks….almost to the point of I just want it to be here!!!

No comments: